Dr. Lauren Calandruccio, staff and students from the Speech and Auditory Research Lab ran The Christmas Story Run in Downtown Cleveland on December 1, 2018. All proceeds from the race benefit the A Christmas Story House Foundation! We hope to have full lab attention next year!!
SpAR Lab Members Attend ASHA with Generous Support From SOURCE, WISER, and the School of Graduate Studies
The AHSA Convention is the largest professional development events for those in the field of Communication Sciences and Disorders, offering over 2,500 sessions covering the latest research, clinical skills, and techniques in communication sciences and disorders. Dr. Lauren Calandruccio served as the Topic Chair for Hearing, Tinnitus, and Vestibular Sciences...
- Peter Wasiuk: 2018 Audiology ECPS at the ASHA Convention
- Bay Village STEM Camp August 3, 2018
- SpAR Lab Fourth of July BBQ Celebration July 5, 2018
- Ann Holmes: Research Assistant in the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences at the University of Iowa June 18, 2018
- Ann Holmes: Outstanding Undergraduate Student May 31, 2018
- Brandi Jett: Fall 2018 Externship May 31, 2018
- Introducing a new member of SpAR Lab May 25, 2018