Congratulations to Gabrielle Miller and Brandi Jett, whose 2018 ASHA Convention Posters have been designated as Meritorious Poster Submissions. Each Meritorious Poster Submission is recognized for extraordinary, exceptional, and innovative work by the Convention Program Committee. Of the 2122 total poster submissions, only 51 were selected for meritorious recognition. This is an amazing...
Pictured here with the rest of the board members of the ASHFoundation, Dr. Lauren Calandruccio leads the University Giving Program. If your university does not participate in the program, please contact her to learn more about the program. The ASHFoundation supports students, researchers, and clinicians in the communication sciences. Find more on...
- Peter Wasiuk: 2018 Audiology ECPS at the ASHA Convention
- Bay Village STEM Camp August 3, 2018
- SpAR Lab Fourth of July BBQ Celebration July 5, 2018
- Ann Holmes: Research Assistant in the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences at the University of Iowa June 18, 2018
- Ann Holmes: Outstanding Undergraduate Student May 31, 2018
- Brandi Jett: Fall 2018 Externship May 31, 2018
- Introducing a new member of SpAR Lab May 25, 2018