Congratulations to SpAR Lab members Steve Kim and Isabella Beninate for receiving summer SOURCE research fellowships! This is a full-time summer opportunity that supports CWRU students who are engaged in biological, chemistry and social sciences research. Congratulations, Steve and Isabella!
After being a part of the SpAR Lab for 5 years, members Gretchen Xue, Nardine Taleb, and Jessica Kong have graduated with their Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology! Congratulations on this great accomplishment and thank you for all of your help throughout the years!
- Peter Wasiuk: 2018 Audiology ECPS at the ASHA Convention
- Bay Village STEM Camp August 3, 2018
- SpAR Lab Fourth of July BBQ Celebration July 5, 2018
- Ann Holmes: Research Assistant in the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences at the University of Iowa June 18, 2018
- Ann Holmes: Outstanding Undergraduate Student May 31, 2018
- Brandi Jett: Fall 2018 Externship May 31, 2018
- Introducing a new member of SpAR Lab May 25, 2018