Nardine Taleb, a second-year graduate student in our Speech Language Pathology program, has received the designation of a Meritorious Poster Submission for the 2019 ASHA Convention in Orlando, FL!
Jessica Kong, an undergraduate participating in the Integrated Graduate Studies (IGS) program for Speech Language Pathology here at CWRU, has been selected to participate in ASHA’s PROmoting the next GENeration of Researchers (PROGENY) program at the 2019 ASHA Convention!
- Peter Wasiuk: 2018 Audiology ECPS at the ASHA Convention
- Bay Village STEM Camp August 3, 2018
- SpAR Lab Fourth of July BBQ Celebration July 5, 2018
- Ann Holmes: Research Assistant in the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences at the University of Iowa June 18, 2018
- Ann Holmes: Outstanding Undergraduate Student May 31, 2018
- Brandi Jett: Fall 2018 Externship May 31, 2018
- Introducing a new member of SpAR Lab May 25, 2018