Integrated Biophysical Approaches to Reveal Mechanisms of Virus-Host Interactions
- Dr. Tolbert has been selected as the Inaugural VP of Science Leadership & Culture at Howard Hughes Medical Institute! Congratulations!
- Tolbert Lab hosted Dr. Charles Barber, Director of DEI for the Dept. of the Navy, before his TED Talk.
- Celebrating Jesse’s successful thesis defense: Congratulations, Dr. Dávila-Calderón!
- Christina, Jesse, Luke, & Liang’s paper was published in Science Advances!
- Dr. Tolbert served as chairman for the 57th meeting of the OARAC.
- Celebrating Liang-Yuan Chiu’s PhD defense: Congratulations, Dr. Chiu!
- Celebrating African American Chemists: Blanton S. Tolbert.
- Jesse gave his 4th-year talk on 4 Feb 2021. Excellent talk, Jesse!
- Celebrating Will’s Qualifying Exam (virtually)
- “IRES-targeting small molecule inhibits enterovirus 71 replication via allosteric stabilization of a ternary complex” is published in Nature Comms!
- Tolbert lab released video “Embrace diversity by Tolbert lab”!
- Jesse Davila-Calderon gave a talk at ASBMB on June 4th, 2020
- Tolbert lab was celebrating 2019 Christmas
- Data of the week: Single AUF1 RRM domain binds to EV71 SL2
- Celebrating Christina’s Qualifying Exam
- Data of the week: HSQC spectrum for C-terminal hnRNP A1
- Tolbert featured in art/sci magazine, entitled “A SCIENTIST ASCENT”.
- Niyati Jain received 2018-2019 Ramalingaswami Fellowship! Congrats!
- Jesse Davila-Calderon got talk invitation at ASBMB spotlight session. Congratulations!
- Celebrating Jesse’s Qualifying Exam
- Andrew Sugarman presented his summer project “Hacking the Viral Mechanisms of HIV Using Molecular Dynamics Simulations” in Oberlin college!
- 2018 Summer lab outing: Escape room!
- Farewell party for Niyati. Good luck in India, our friend!